Small & High Power Chip Resistors
- Heat dissipation up by optimized resistance pattern, resistance material, and the electrode design enables downsizing and high power rating
- Contribute to size and weight reduction of equipment
- 2021-01-07 The pulse data of anti-surge chip resistors (ERJP) has been posted.
- 2019-05-29 A brochure of high performance chip resistors has been posted.
- 2019-01-31 "Small & High Power Chip Resistors" page has been updated.
The chip resistor line-up is divided into 5 categories.
(High Precision, Current Sensing, Small & High Power, Anti-Sulfurated and General Purpose)
- 2016-10-28 Registration certificates of quality and environment certifications (ISO, TS) are available for download
- 2016-07-24 "Cross reference" has been posted
* Please read before use.
Heat dissipation up by optimized resistance pattern, resistance material, and the electrode design.
Achieve more than double power rating, anti-pulse, and anti-surge performance compare to standard chip resistors.
- Anti-Surge Chip Resistor
- Anti-Pulse Chip Resistor
Effect by use of small & high power chip resistor
Small and light weight of equipment
Smaller PCB area
【High Power type】
High power chip resistors can be used in a wide range of applications.
- Audio & Visual
- Mobile & IT
- Industrial & Security
- Home Electronics