Panasonic Corporation (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) aims to ensure the satisfaction of customers and gain their confidence by providing superior products and services, guaranteeing transparency based on the Basic Business Philosophy and the provisions of laws and regulations related to the protection of personal information and specific personal information, etc. in Japan (*1) (hereinafter collectively referred to as "personal information protection laws").
To achieve these goals, the Company will strive to establish a better relationship not only with our customers but also stakeholders such as business partners, shareholders, employees, etc. As part of its efforts, the Company will implement the following policies to protect and handle Personal Information appropriately.
- The Company will appoint a personal information protection manager in each organization where personal information is handled, whose role will be to manage such information appropriately.
- The Company will collect personal information with the consent of individuals after specifying the purpose of use, contact for inquiries, etc.
- The Company will use personal information only within the scope of the purpose of use consented to by the information subject.
- The Company will not provide or disclose personal information to any third party without prior consent from the information subject except when prescribed by laws and regulations.
- The Company will respond properly to inquiries from the individuals about his/her personal information.
- In order to prevent any unauthorized access to, and loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage of personal information, the Company will manage personal information safely and make efforts to guarantee and enhance its information security.
- In addition to complying with the relevant laws and regulations, the Company will continue to improve its personal information protection activities, taking environmental changes into consideration.
Date of establishment: April 1, 2005
Last modified: October １, 2008
Customer support desk, Industrial Solutions Company, Panasonic Corporation
|Address||1006 Kadoma, Kadoma City, Osaka, Japan
Web Inquiries, Global Marketing & Sales Division, Industrial Solutions Company, Panasonic Corporation
|Inquiry Form||Inquiry Form
（The personal information you enter is protected by SSL*.）
*Secure Socket Layer. The information you enter is encrypted before being sent and received, enabling safe exchange of information.