Investigation of Novel Substrate Core Material Designed to Reduce Package Warpage and Improve Assembly-Level Reliability
- Fumito Suzuki - Panasonic Industrial Devices Sales Company of America
- Masafumi Honma - Panasonic Corporation
- Hirofumi Midorikawa - Panasonic Corporation
- Ryuji Takahashi - Panasonic Corporation
- Tom Shin - Panasonic Industrial Devices Sales Company of America
- Andy Behr - Panasonic Industrial Devices Sales Company of America
Panasonic has developed a substrate material combining ultra-low CTE properties with a unique stress release technology exhibit lower warpage and increased board-level reliability for FC-BGA.
Demonstration of a High-Inductance, High-Density, and Low DC Resistance Compact Embedded Toroidal Inductor for IVR
- Claudio Alvarez - Georgia Institute of Technology
- Prahalad Murali - Georgia Institute of Technology
- Madhavan Swaminathan - Georgia Institute of Technology
- Yusuke Oishi - Panasonic Corporation
- Junichi Takashiro - Panasonic Corporation
- Ryo Nagatsuka - Panasonic Corporation
- Naoki Watanabe - Panasonic Industrial Devices Sales Company of America
Panasonic has developed high permeability magnetic materials for a new package embedded inductor array for multi-phase IVRs.
In the presentation, a new inductor structure is presented using Panasonic’s magnetic materials along with process feasibility and measurements.