Thank you for visiting the Panasonic booth of electronica 2018.
We showcased "Imaging LiDAR", the solution concept using our 3D ToF Image Sensor.
- Duration: Nov. 11 (Sun) – 13 (Tue), 2018
- Location: Messe Munchen
"Imaging LiDAR" is an evaluation device for development that uses our 3D ToF Image Sensor based on the concept of "ambient information sensing technology for the autonomous control to achieve smart mobility". The features are as follows.
- Despite the single lens configuration, it is possible to acquire 2D and 3D data simultaneously without parallax and time difference.
- Object detection and recognition using high density data.
- The structure has no mechanical parts for active light source.
At the booth, we gave an actual demonstration of Imaging LiDAR, and thank you for your interest in it.
* At the following video, you can see the situation of the exhibition demonstration.