- This tool is capable of calculating the backup time of an electric double-layer capacitor (EDLC).
- Enter the following three service conditions and press the "calculate" button.
- The backup time of each product number is indicated on the left of the table.
- Clicking the graph mark on the right of the table displays a discharge curve graph.
|Part No. *||Maximum operating temperature
|Maximum operating voltage
(initial specified value)
(Ω) at 1 kHz
|Recommended discharge current
* Substitute the parentheses in the part number with V or H to denote the terminal shape.
Substitute the # in the part number with a blank or the code shown below.
|#||Lowest operating temperature|
|Blank||-25 deg C|
|N||-40 deg C|