*Purpose of use of personal information
- Manage this website and our Services To securely provide and administer this website and our Services, this includes continuously improving its functioning, including monitoring performance of data centers and networks, maintaining the security of our infrastructure and Services, testing, reporting and troubleshooting.
- Creating an Account or Profile When you create an account or profile on a Panasonic website or application, and register products or services there.
- Publish your comments on message boards and forums Some Panasonic Industry websites and applications have message boards, forums, bulletin boards, chat functionality, blogs, and similar features ("Community Postings") through which you can post information, messages and other materials.
- Provide our Services To provide our Services or any specific feature that you request, including to enable us to fulfil our obligations under any contract with you (such as, any product or device warranty), providing customer support services and dealing with any other support query you may have (such as, complaint handling), and providing for staff training and informing.
- Promotions, (online) games, prize draws, sweepstakes, cash back, competitions and similar activities To properly conduct and administer any of the above, including sharing your Personal Data with sponsors.
- Send Marketing Communications Provide customized advertisements, sponsored content, make recommendations based on your past activities on our Services and sending you promotional communications such as newsletters and sharing your Personal Data with a Partner should you contact us with a sales inquiry.
- Service Improvement and Surveys To develop and improve new and existing Panasonic products and Services, recommendations, advertisements and other communications and learning more about your preferences including asking you for your opinions on our products and Services and carrying out surveys. This also includes creating anonymous, aggregated statistics about the use of our Services.
- Product recall In the highly unlikely circumstance that Panasonic Industry needs to recall any product, including for safety purposes, we need to contact you with instructions on how to return your product.
- Compliance and legal action Ensure administration, operation and compliance with all applicable laws and regulations and internal Panasonic industry policies and processed, as well as enforcement of legal rights and defence in the event of a legal dispute.
- Machine Learning To automize business processes including invoicing and accounting, response to business communication.