MN101LSeries MCU is a 8-bit flash MCU with original 32-bit CPU named "AM32R", which have a good balance between high speed processing ability and low power consumption.
ReRAM is embedded in the MCU. It is possible to rewrite in high speed and low-power, and large-capacity data area is also realized.
They can contribute to create the sensor system which needs high-speed, super low-power consumption and miniaturization.
* Refer to Microcomputers Lineup to check the pin-pitch
Portable Device, Healthcare Instrument, Sensor Device, Battery Management System, Wearable
- 8-bit CPU original core with low-power consumption
- ReRAM which can be rewritten by high-speed and low-power consumption
- Archive a good balance between high-performance and low-power consumption by low-power design
- System battery can be a longer life because of the super low-power consumption
- EEPROM size reduction is possible, because ReRAM can be rewritten by byte
- Production cycle time reduction is possible because of high-speed rewritten
Download the technology documents from here, such as datasheet, LSI manual, etc. (Click the product name)