Wide pass-band for differential signal.
Good durability and mounting reliability.
- 2023-10-31 EXC14CG, EXC24CG, and EXC34CG series are NOT Recommended for New Design.
- 2023-10-31 The array type EXC18CG, EXC28CG series are NOT Recommended for New Design.
- 2023-10-31 Among the EXC24CH series, EXC24CH500U and EXC24CH900U (those with a "U" at the end of the part number) are NOT Recommended for New Design.
- 2023-09-29 Production of EXC type 14CS/18CS/24CS series has been discontinued.
- 2023-09-29 Production of EXCX4CT series has been discontinued.
- 2022-09-30 The part number of EXC24CE/CF type (1 part number), EXC24CH type (2 part number) has been added .
- 2022-09-30 The "Common Mode Noise Filters EXC24CK type" has been commercialized.
- 2021-04-13 Common mode Noise Filters Selection Chart has been posted
- 2020-11-13 The part number of EXCX4CZ series has been added (2 part number).
- 2020-10-01 4 series in Common mode Noise Filters are Not Recommended for New Design. EXCX4CT/EXC14CS/EXC24CS/EXC18CS)
- 2018-12-27 Updated Catalog "Common mode Noise Filters" (addition of Perfomance/Test Conditions)
- 2018-12-03 "Common mode Noise Filters" page has been updated.
- 2017-06-02 The "Common mode Filters (0403 small size, High attenuation type)" has been commercialized.
- 2017-04-04 The design support tool " Characteristic Viewer" has been posted
- 2016-10-28 Registration certificates of quality and environment certifications (ISO, TS) are available for download
- 2016-07-24 "Cross reference" has been posted
- 2016-06-17 Industry-first "Common mode Noise Filter" corresponding to MIPI C-PHY has been press released.
This video gives you a detailed description of the features of the Common mode Noise Filters and how to choose the filter fit to your needs. In digital data communication, which has become faster in recent years, measures for eliminating common mode noise are essential, and the Common mode Noise Filters are used as such measures.
Panasonic offers a wide lineup of Common mode Noise Filters compatible with such high-speed interfaces as USB3.2 Gen1 and HDMI2.1.
What is Common Mode Noise Filter(CMNF)?
Noise suppression device used for signal integrity enhancement and common mode noise suppression in differential signal system
Panasonic offer wide range lineup(Small size type and Array type ) for common mode noise suppression
- Unit: mm (typ.)
- Unit: mm (typ.)
Differential mode cut-off frequency is key point to keep good signal integrity.
Best matched components are available.
■Example of transmission speed in High speed differential signal
High cut-off frequency is needed to pass data signal ≧ About 1.5 times of the max Data rate
■Differential mode cut-off frequency
Simple Ceramic multi-layer structure
- Best performance for heat-resistance by pure Ag coil
② Glass Ceramics／Non-magnetic Ferrite
③ Magnetic Ferrite
- Strong device strength by co-fired Multi-layer structure
④ Outer Electrode
- ●Good performance to the mounting reliability
● Strong terminal strength by fired termination
Top level component technology for downsizing by multilayer method
- TOP level fine pattern in electronic device industry
・Easy for downsizing
・High common mode impedance
・Low DC Resistance
② Glass Ceramics
- Originally developed Low ε glass
・Reduced parasitic capacitance between coils
・Keep good signal integrity
・Matched characteristic impedance on differential mode signal
③ Magnetic Ferrite
- ・Attenuate high frequency noise by increasing an attenuation for high frequency noise
・Enhance magnetic coupling by optimize of magnetic-multilayer structure
Noise suppression on differential transmission line