Film Capacitors (Electronic Equipment Use)
- Panasonic offers a large product lineup of film capacitors (Electronic Equipment Use), from radial lead-type products for mid/high voltage and high frequency, power supply noise suppressors (Safety Standard Approval), to surface mount-type products for low/mid-range voltage. The company also utilizes its advanced technologies to work on downsizing and enhancing safety and performance.
- 2019-12-02 ECQUL, ECQUG and ECQUV are Not Recommended for New Design.
- 2019-07-31 The part number of ECWFD series has been added (32 part number).
- 2019-05-31 The part number of ECWFE has been added (12 parts number).
- 2019-04-26 The part number of ECWFE has been added (36 parts number).
- 2019-01-31 The part number of ECWFE has been added (16 parts number).
- 2018-02-28 The part number of ECQUA has been added (3.3μFF, 4.7μFF).
- 2017-07-31Film Capacitors for Electronic Equipment Use page has been updated.
- 2017-04-05 The rated voltage range of ECWFD has been added (630 VDC).
- 2016-10-28 Registration certificates of quality and environment certifications (ISO, TS) are available for download
- 2016-07-24"Cross reference" has been posted