Our Red and Infrared (IR) Dual Wavelength Laser Diode is a dual-wavelength laser that outputs both red and infrared laser lights.
The laser diode is a single chip integrating two laser chips and uses high-accuracy light emission point control, low-profile package, and other advanced technologies, thus allowing you to improve the productivity of your products and the margin in their optical design and to make them thinner.
1. A single chip integrating red and infrared laser diodes
This single-chip dual-wavelength laser diode can output two laser beams of red(660 nm)for DVD and infrared(780 nm)for CD.
- External optical parts count: 50% less than that of traditional two-laser (red, infrared) system, so you can make your products smaller.
- Adjustment of the laser light emission point: Just once (twice for traditional two-laser system), so you can improve the productivity of your products.
2. High-accuracy light emission point control
A red laser diode and an infrared laser diode are monolithically integrated on a GaAs substrate.
- The light emission points of the red and infrared laser diodes are simultaneously formed to achieve the high accuracy (+/- micron or below) of the interval (90 micron) between the points, which allows you to improve the margin in optical design of your products.
- For optical discs
- For sensing
- For industrial use
- For medical use
- For analytical use
- For agricultural use