MN103H Series MCU embedded 32-bit flash MCU with original 32-bit CPU named "AM32R", have high speed processing ability and low power consumption.
They can contribute to create a high efficiency and high performance power management system , because of their high performance PWM circuit, high speed A/D converter, inverter/converter dedicated Arithmetic logic unit(3phase-3phase conversion, Trigonometric function, square root, n-order multiply–accumulate operation, flash dedicated cache) .
* Refer to Microcomputers Lineup to check the pin-pitch
Motor Control, Power Control, Inverter Control, Converter Control, Power (GaN/SiC) Control
- 32-bit CPU original core with high-speed calculation ability and high processing speed
- High-speed/High-precision analog circuit
- Abundant lineup from 48-pin to 144-pin can satisfy various systems' requirement
- Rationalization of the system is possible, because it is possible to use one MCU to control multiple motors and power
- Miniaturization of the board is possible, because high-precision analog circuit is built-in and external components can be reduced
- System development man-hour reduction is possible, because of various support tools such as motor automatic adjustment
Download the technology documents from here, such as datasheet, LSI manual, etc. (Click the product name)