On the previous page, we have seen the comparison in allowable current between the ECWFG series and the ECWFE series (conventional product).
On this page, we will show you comparison in allowable current between the ECWFG series and standard products.
Because individual companies have different prerequisites for allowable current setting, just comparing the ECWFG series with standard products does not work.
So, we have applied reference conditions to allowable current setting and then calculated allowable current values for standard products. The calculated allowable current values are used in the comparison between the ECWFG series and standard products.
- Temperature: ambient temperature (Panasonic specifies the surface temperature of the capacitor as a prerequisite temperature. Ambient temperatures calculated from such surface temperatures are listed in the table.)
- Frequency : 10kHz
- Allowable current under an ambient temperature of 70℃
- While ECWFG series products with rated voltages 600 V/800 V have allowable current equal to that of standard products, the ECWFG series with a rated voltage 630 V is guaranteed to have allowable current two times the allowable current of standard products.
- Allowable current under an ambient temperature of 105℃
- While standard products come with no allowable current guarantee, ECWFG series offers allowable current guarantee.