Thermal protection sheet (Graphite Sheet (PGS)/PGS applied products/NASBIS)
Excellent thermal conductivity : 700 to 1950 W/(m･K).
(2 to 5 times as Copper, 3 to 8 time as high as Aluminum)
- Lightweight: (1/4 to 1/10 of Copper, 1/1.3 to 1/3 of Aluminum in density) and Flexible and easy to be cut or trimmed.
- Low thermal resistance and RoHS compliant.
- 2020-06-01 NASBIS are Not Recommended for New Design.
- 2019-12-02 Some parts of NASBIS are Not Recommended for New Design.
- 2019-12-02 Some parts of PGS graphite sheet are Not Recommended for New Design.
- 2019-07-11 The part number of Graphite-PAD has been added (6 part number).
- 2018-10-02 "Soft-PGS" have been renamed to "GraphiteTIM".
- 2016-11-30 Soft-PGS, a thermal interface material for power module, etc., has been commercialized
- 2016-11-30 The design support tool "IGBT-compatible Soft-PGS Search Tool" has been posted
- 2016-10-28 Registration certificates of quality and environment certifications (ISO, TS) are available for download
PGS protects electronic devices from heat through quick thermal diffusion.
■ Feature of PGS
- Ultra-high thermal conductivity
Combined products with PGS resolve various thermal issues.
PGS graphite sheet
What is PGS Graphite sheets?
A type of graphite made from Carbon, an artificial flexible graphite sheet developed by Panasonic ⇒Merit factors: light weight, high intensity, high stability, low environmental impact
Features of PGS Graphite sheet
It is thin with high thermal conductivity：5 times of copper
heat control available while remaining thin /lightweight.
Flexibility：Easily-worked (could be tiny or complex shape)
More freedom in design than other sheet material like natural graphite or copper sheet
Shielding (electromagnetic wave)：
Simultaneous solution for thermal and electromagnetic wave problem.
High stability (high grade carbon and high chemical stability)：
Environmentally resistant, no deterioration with age.
High thermal conductivity and flexibility enable to control heat problem,
while remaining lightweight and compact.
Thermal solutions proposed by PGS graphite sheet
- Product proposals
- Counter all types of heat problems with its high thermal performance + with combination of multiple features.
- Thermal Control Design Support
- Optimized placement idea/product specification will be suggested from the heat simulation result.
Control heat just by sticking the sheet onto the product.
Just stick the sheet.
Film the product into the shape you like.
Prompt procedures for the resolution of your thermal problem
which will contribute the reduction of development lead time.
Thermal solution①：Suggested products
- The basic function with which PGS graphite sheet conveys heat.
- Gives high level of heat diffusion.
- Case :
Smart phone surface temperature reduction.
Lower the surface temperature
Irregular color on LCD display Low temperature burn.
Lower the temperature of component parts.
PA, Sensor, etc.
|Maximum usage of CPU performance|
Thermal diffusion Heat insulation
Let us hear about your concern related to the heat.
We will propose a suitable solution with our products.
Thermal solution②：Design support flow
Let us hear about your case.
- Target temperature
- heating components,
- and space for heat dissipating space.(thickness, area, and space) etc.
We will suggest several options for solution after conducting heat simulation.
With our reliable real machine evaluation, verify the effect.
Heat simulation and real machine evaluation will give you
the idea of most suitable product specification for your needs.