Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors (Surface Mount Type)
Notes for using technical information / Notification about the transfer of the semiconductor business
- High reliability, long life, low impedance and high ripple current of the top-class in AL-E
- It is applied to an in-vehicle electric equipment, And the anti-vibration type (more than ø 8) can support, too.
- RoHS directive (2011/65/EU) and Pb free reflow soldering compliant
- 2020-03-13 The New series of Halogen-Free has been commercialized.
- 2020-01-31 The FN-V series has been commercialized.
- 2019-12-26 The application has been updated.
- 2019-12-10 The part number of FKS-V has been expanded (22 part number).
- 2018-12-20 Technical guide updated.
- 2018-11-27 Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors (Surface Mount Type) page has been updated.
- 2018-09-10 The design support tool " CAD Data" have been posted.
- 2017-12-04 "TP-V Medium-size" series has been commercialized.
- 2017-06-06 The small-size and low impedance "FKS-V Medium-size" series has been commercialized.
- 2017-06-06 The part number of FKS-V has been added (25 → 37 part number).
- 2017-04-04 The design support tool " Characteristic Viewer" has been posted
- 2016-10-28 Registration certificates of quality and environment certifications (ISO, TS) are available for download
- 2016-07-24 "Cross reference" has been posted
- 2016-05-31 The design support tool "Industrial & Automotive use LC filter simulator" has been posted
Structure / Dimensions
[Surface Mount Type ( Type : V ) Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors]
It supports Anti-vibration type.
- General product
|L||General product||5.4 / 5.8||5.4 / 5.8||5.4 / 5.8||7.7||6.2||10.2||10.2|
|H||5.5 max||6.5 max||7.8 max||7.8 max||9.5 max||10.0 max||12.0 max|
|Midium / Large||Size code|
|H||12.0 max||12.0 max||15.0 max||15.0 max||19.0 max||19.0 max||21.0 max||21.0 max|
|L||Expected life at T °C [h]|
|L0||Guaranteed life at Ｔ0°C [h]|
|T0||Upper category temperature [°C]|
|T||Actual operating temperature [°C]
(ambient temperature + Self heating of the rated ripple current setting)
■ Deleting Life Time Quick Reference Guide