(2 times as high as copper, 3 to 5 time as high as aluminum)
Flexible and easy to be cut or trimmed. (withstands repeated bending)
- 2021-12-31 Some parts of PGS graphite sheet, SSM has been discontinued(24 part numbers).
- 2021-04-01 Some parts of PGS graphite sheet, SSM are Not Recommended for New Design (90 part numbers).
- 2020-09-23 The part number of GraphiteTIM has been added (250µm, 350µm).
- 2020-06-01 NASBIS are Not Recommended for New Design.
- 2019-12-02 Some parts of NASBIS are Not Recommended for New Design.
- 2019-12-02 Some parts of PGS graphite sheet are Not Recommended for New Design.
- 2019-07-11 The part number of Graphite-PAD has been added (6 part number).
- 2018-10-02 "GraphiteTIM" have been renamed to "GraphiteTIM".
- 2016-11-30 GraphiteTIM, a thermal interface material for power module, etc., has been commercialized
- 2016-11-30 The design support tool "IGBT-compatible GraphiteTIM Search Tool" has been posted
- 2016-10-28 Registration certificates of quality and environment certifications (ISO, TS) are available for download
PGS protects electronic devices from heat through quick thermal diffusion.
■ Feature of PGS
- Ultra-high thermal conductivity
Combined products with PGS resolve various thermal issues.
PGS graphite sheet
What is PGS Graphite sheets?
A type of graphite made from Carbon, an artificial flexible graphite sheet developed by Panasonic ⇒Merit factors: light weight, high intensity, high stability, low environmental impact
Features of PGS Graphite sheet
It is thin with high thermal conductivity：5 times of copper
heat control available while remaining thin /lightweight.
Flexibility：Easily-worked (could be tiny or complex shape)
More freedom in design than other sheet material like natural graphite or copper sheet
Shielding (electromagnetic wave)：
Simultaneous solution for thermal and electromagnetic wave problem.
High stability (high grade carbon and high chemical stability)：
Environmentally resistant, no deterioration with age.
High thermal conductivity and flexibility enable to control heat problem,
while remaining lightweight and compact.
GraphiteTIM thermal solution
- Basic functions of GraphiteTIM
- Example of using GraphiteTIM