MN101E Series MCU is 8-bit general use flash MCU with original 8-bit CPU named "AM13E".
They can contribute to create various systems because of its simple and compact, various peripheral functions such as LCD driver, wide range of pin count and memory lineup.
* Refer to Microcomputers Lineup to check the pin-pitch
Home Appliances, Healthcare Instrument, AV Machine
- 8-bit CPU original core with high efficiency command set and small ROM size
- Various peripheral functions embedded, which is easy to use and have abundant track record
- Abundant lineup with up to 512KB(ROM) and 128-pin counts
- ROM can be the same size as which developed by assemble language to reduce the set cost
- System rationalization is possible because of the function of LCD driver control and fault detection control
- They can be used in various product such and home appliances or battery product because of the wide voltage range
Download the technology documents from here, such as datasheet, LSI manual, etc. (Click the product name)