MN103S Series MCU embedded 32-bit flash MCU with original 32-bit CPU named "AM32R", have a good balance between high speed processing ability and low power consumption.
They can contribute to creation of a high performance and high-efficiency inverter system, and help the system easily to realize the safety standards(IEC60730) because of complementary 3-phase PWM circuit, high speed A/D converter, expansion calculation(high speed multiplication and division, dedicated calculation for inverter control).
* Refer to Microcomputers Lineup to check the pin-pitch
Motor Control,Power Control, Inverter Control
- 32-bit CPU original core with high-speed calculation ability and high processing speed
- High-speed/High-precision analog circuit
- Abundant lineup from 48-pin to 144-pin can satisfy various systems' requirement
- Rationalization of the system is possible, because it is possible to use one MCU to control multiple motors and power
- Miniaturization of the board is possible, because high-precision analog circuit is built-in and external components can be reduced
- System development man-hour reduction is possible, because of various support tools such as motor automatic adjustment
Download the technology documents from here, such as datasheet, LSI manual, etc. (Click the product name)