This LSI(MNZSW20QAUB) is an integrated LSI on which the basic vehicle audio functions (CD/USB playback, AM/FM radio, audio backend) are combined on a single chip. By completely integrating the radio frontend (RF circuits) on a single chip, peripheral components can be greatly reduced, reducing the space required for circuit boards and enabling the production of vehicle audio systems at lower cost.
- By putting RF-CMOS completely on single chip, digital assist technology *1 is achieved, basic reception capabilities of AM/FM radio are improved, and the number of required peripheral components can be reduced (by 55% compared to conventional products)*2.
- Built-in WMA, MP3, and AAC decoders make USB audio replay easy.
- Built-in audio backend enables audio processing necessary for vehicle environments.
- *1 Digitalization of various types of signal processing such as noise removal, etc.
- *2 Compared to Panasonic's previous-generation LSI.