We provides a lineup of lens driver ICs that enable a zoom and focus control and iris control automatically. We also provide driver ICs driving various motors/coils for mirror/shutter operation as well as lens autofocus required for digital single-lens reflex cameras (DSLRs). In addition, we provide a single-chip solution integrating these functions.
- This single-chip LSI features zoom, focus and iris functions, dramatically reduces the package size and external parts. Thus, this LSI achieves miniaturization of mounting board and eventually reduce camera size.
- Realizing super low noise by adopting a microstepping drive with built-n correction circuit for zoom and focus.
(built-in correction circuits)
- Amplitude correction circuit: correct an imbalance of back EMF occurs at each coil by the current adjustment of each phase.
- Phase correction circuit: correct a phase difference between coils with the adjustment resolution of 0.7 degree.
- Iris drive realizes low power consumption by adopting the PWM
This LSI places an LPF of variable cut-off frequency and noise reduction circuit around PID circuits to dramatically reduce the influences of noise against various iris mechanical characteristics.
1-Chip Lens Driver
1-Chip Iris Driver