High resistance to sulfurization achieved by adopting Anti-Sulfurated electrode structure and material
Many varieties of products such as general use type, high power type and current sensing type etc.
- 2021-10-08 The sulfurization resistance data of Anti-Sulfurated Thick Film Chip Resistors/Anti-Surge Type(ERJUP) has been posted.
- 2021-05-19 The sulfurization resistance data of Anti-Sulfurated Thick Film Chip Resistors (ERJS/U) has been posted.
- 2020-03-13 The part number of Anti-Sulfurated Thick Film Chip Resistors has been added (01005 size).
- 2020-01-31 The part number of "Anti-Sulfurated Thick Film Chip Resistors/ Anti-Surge Type" has been added (ERJUP3******).
- 2019-11-25 The Anti-Sulfurated Chip Resistors (Precision type) has been commercialized.
- 2019-05-29 A brochure of high performance chip resistors has been posted.
- 2019-02-01 "Anti-Sulfurated Chip Resistors" page has been updated.
- 2017-12-15 ] The part number of Anti-Surge Type [ERJUP] has been added (1206 size).
- 2017-06-15 The part number of "Anti-Sulfurated Thick Film Chip Resistors" has been added (Tolerance ±0.5% has been added).
- 2017-02-22 The chip resistor line-up is divided into 5 categories.
(High Precision, Current Sensing, Small & High Power, Anti-Sulfurated and General Purpose)
- 2016-11-22 The Anti-Sulfurated Thick Film Chip Resistors( Anti-Surge Type) has been commercialized.
- 2016-10-28 Registration certificates of quality and environment certifications (ISO, TS) are available for download
- 2016-07-24 "Cross reference" has been posted
* Please read before use.
Example of sulfide disconnection and mechanism
Entering gas or oil containing sulfur from gap between
the protective coating and the electrode
Corrosion-disconnection top electrode made of silver
Example of sulfide disconnection
Grade of anti-sulfurated chip resistor
Depending on the difference in the corrosive environment,there are two kinds of the line-up, the gold electrode products (for industrial machinery applications) and silver-palladium alloy electrode products (for general use)
Sulfidation performance comparison of electrode
Anti-sulfurated chip resistors can be used from machine tools such as industrial applications, servers, base station, lightings, the infrastructure systems such as exposure often to ambient air.
- Industrial Machine
- Computer Server & module
- Light & Security
- Industrial Motor & Unit