Higher insertion speed and operation efficiency improve productivity*
- The insertion speed is increased to 0.08 s/component with a single head and transfer speed to 2.0 s/board.
As a result, productivity is improved dramatically.
- For example, the JV131 has achieved increased productivity by lowered the insertion time by 2.5, compared to our former model 15 years ago. (Compared to the JVK)
- In case of insertion error, quick recovery is possible with one touch operation.
Variable insertion pitch enables flexible application*
- Insertion pitch setting can be set within a range from 5 mm to 31 mm in 1/100 mm increments, according to printed circuit board designs.
Complete self-correction function ensures high reliability*
- Complete self-offset function covering the entire surface of the PC board ensures accurate insertion.
Reduction of running cost
- By changing lead bending length, lead cut waste is reduced. Jumper wire length per insertion is shortened by 2 mm.
As a result, the consumption of a total Jumper wire can be reduced.*
- By employing a reversible type in the bending die of the insertion unit, the bending die life is doubled.
(Compared to the JVK II)*
- The transfer system, the XY table, the controller and the driver can be used in any one of the Insertion machine series.The setup and maintenance operations are standardized.
- The liquid crystal touch panel is employed for the control panel and easy operation can be provided by the operation guidance indication.
Japanese, English or Chinese can be selected by one touch operation as the language used for the screen displays.
- The new controller can store up to 200 types of programs. Data can be input to and output from high-capacity SD memory cards.
- NC data of our conventional equipment (the JV to the JVK3B) can be used by the JV131.
- Maintenance support functions that display information of regular maintenance time and operation content are provided.
Enlargement function option
- Large-size PCB support option allows hole recognition and insertion up to PCB size of Max. 650 mm x 381 mm.
- 2 PCB transfer option can decrease PCB loading time by half and increase productivity.
This is effective especially when insertion components are few.
AR-DCE (model No. NM-EJS4B) Data Creation & Editor System
- AR-DCE programming software can edit and optimize the program offline without affecting the machine operations.
|PCB dimensions (mm)||L 50 x W 50 to L 508 x W 381|
|Max. speed||0.08 s/component|
|Component package||Floor-setting drum (Reel applicable : Optional)|
|Applicable components||Jumper wire (tin-plated wire)|
|PCB exchange time||about 2.0 s|
|Insertion direction||2 directions (0 °, 90 °)|
|Electric source *1||3-phase AC 200 V, 2 kVA|
|Pneumatic source||0.5 MPa, 15 L/min (A.N.R.)|
|Dimensions (mm)||W 2 810 x D 1 485 x H 1 575 *2|
|Mass||1 450 kg|
*1 : Compatible with 3-phase 220 / 380 / 400 / 420 / 480 V
*2 : Excluding signal tower
* Values such as maximum speed may vary depending on operating conditions.
* Please refer to the "Specification" booklet for details.