Our 3-phase Brushless DC motor driver ICs provide sine-wave PWM drive with one Hall sensor to reduce the component count, size, and noise of a motor module, which are best suited for a cooling fan and can also be applied to air conditioner, electric fan and other home appliances.
With the rotor position detector and sine-wave PWM drive with one Hall sensor, and the Realtime-Auto-Phase-Correction,
- Allow the reduce of components of motor products, so it comes reduction of BOM cost.
- Feature with Realtime-Auto-Phase-Correction and hence development time can be reduced by cutting down manual adjustment or fine tuning process.
- Achieve low noise operation by adopting full sine wave output driving current.
- Maximize efficiency, torque and speed.
- Built-in standby function for power-saving purpose.