- Corresponding to the diverse applications such as adhesion, filling sealing, dam formation.
- Rapid curing at low temperatures and excellent adhesion. (Epoxy resin)
- Designed for curing with low-energy irradiation including LED-based UV light sources.(UV curing resin)
Semiconductor Encapsulation Materials/Adhesive
- Part Number
- Detailed use
Use site and characteristics
Liquid adhesive with high adhesion, viscosity stability, workability and low-temperature rapid curability. Available for bonding of plastic lenses and housings in camera module and image sensor that requires positional accuracy and low temperature bonding.
A variety of curing types such as Thermal curing, UV curing, UV + Thermal curing, and Time-lagged curing are available for bonding and sealing of various devices according to the application and process.
Features of UV time-lagged curing(XV7831)
- Time-lagged UV curing type can control the open time and curing time according to the application.
- Applicable to the site where the UV light hardly reaches after assembly.
- Temporary curing and lead time reduction is possible by low temperature and short time curing.
- High aspect ratio of the application shape means that the strong adhesion makes it possible to apply the adhesive on a small surface.
|Curing Type||-||Thermosetting||UV(Time-lagged) curing|
|Curing condition||-||80°C/10-30 min||365nm LED-UV: 500mJ/cm2
+ Normal temp. leaving 4hrs or more*
*Curing time can be shortened by heating +50°C 30min. +60°C 15min
The above data is actual values and not guaranteed values.