Panasonic Power Devices on Display at the "PCIM2016" in Nuremberg
Panasonic Corporation will exhibit its power device products at the Power Conversion and Intelligent Motion 2016 (PCIM 2016) over a period of 3 days, from May 10 to 12, in Nuremberg. We hope you will be able to attend.
The PCIM 2016 Panasonic booth will present solutions that are made possible by the use of next-generation GaN/SiC power devices in mainly industry field.
Based on elemental technologies that Panasonic has accumulated, power devices, subsystems, and solutions help to save energy by downsizing, increasing efficiency, and providing heat countermeasures for a variety of equipment.
In addition, various passive components that are indispensable to these solutions, such as, high performance, reliable various capacitors, and compact, high-power, current sensing resistors (shunt resistors), will be exhibited. As thermal management solutions , the graphite sheet (PGS) to solve a variety of heat problem will be exhibited.
Solutions for industry
- GaN-based compact power supply units (GaN application example)
- GaN-based inverter for Motor (GaN application example)
- GaN evaluation environment
- GaN power devices
- Bidirectional AC/DC converter for power storage systems (SiC application example)
- Power modules (SiC/GaN)
- Power Inductors
- Shunt Resistors
- Film Capacitors
- Hybrid Capacitors
- PGS graphite sheet
More information about our products
- GaN device https://industrial.panasonic.com/ww/products/semiconductors/powerics/ganpower
- Passive devices & PGS https://industrial.panasonic.com/ww/contact-us
- Panasonic AIS Europe https://eu.industrial.panasonic.com/news-and-events/events/visit-us-pcim-trade-fair-2016-nuremberg