Features : Power Inductors for Automotive application
1.Contribute to down-sizing of ECU power circuit by small case size with high current capability
(30%-50% smaller than ferrite type)
Energy per volume
DC Bias characteristics
2.Low loss characteristic realizes high efficiency of power circuit of ECU and contribute to simplify thermal design process.
ACR vs Frequency
3.Metal composite monolithic structure realizes high reliability ECU design which is applied under severe environmental condition.
・Heat resistance：150℃/2000 h
・Vibration:5 Hz - 2 kHz/30 G
↑Back to top
Unique core technology which realizes “Top level high reliability “ in industry
- Metal magnetic material (Metal composite)
- Developed magnetic material which has High saturation magnetic flux density and low loss characteristic at high frequency.
- Wire wound molding coil
- Wire wound molding coil realizes smaller case size with high inductance value.
- Monolithic structure
- Monolithic structure of metal magnetic material and winding wire realizes vibration resistance.
- Terminal structure
- Gap structure between backside of terminal and core can reduce solder joint crack issue due to thermal stress
- Unique terminal structure which has no internal joint can realizes superior vibration resistance.
↑Back to top