High-speed insertion at 0.14 s/component
- Lead V cut method enables the machine to insert radial lead components at a speed of 0.14 s/component.
- Either one of 2-pitch (2.5mm/5.0mm), 3-pitch (2.5mm/5.0mm/7.5mm) or 4-pitch (2.5mm/5.0mm/7.5mm/10.0mm) spec. can be selected for insertion pitch.
Highly efficient production
- The fixed component feeder unit method and an out-of-component detection function allow component replenishment beforehand and long-term non-stop operation.
- Employing the dual- partitioned component supply method enables to select among from a connection mode, a preparation mode and an exchange mode. (80-type component specification only)
- A full-auto recovery function which automatically corrects insertion errors is provided so as to allow long-term non-stop operation.
Highly efficient use of area
- Compact component supply method enables a reduction of area of occupation.
(40-type component specification only, Reduction of about 40% for an original RL131 machine)
Space saving installation and reduction of flow line allows high efficient production.
Hole position offset method ensures high reliability
- Recognizing the positions of all the holes (two or three) in the insertion area, the machine corrects the component position based on the optimum insertion position calculated, ensuring reliable insertion.
Reduction of running cost
- Expandable parts of the RL132 such as the Anvil blade, pusher rubber are compatible with those of the RHS2B and RL131.
- Operability, the data configuration and the XY table can be shared in any one of the Insertion machine series.
The setup and maintenance operations are standardized.
- Identical control panels are setup at the front side of the RL132 so that operability can be significantly improved. (Standard specification)
- Up to 200 types of programs can be stored. Data can be input to and output from high-capacity SD memory cards.
- NC data of our conventional equipment (RH series) can be used by the RL132.
- Setup support functions that display the component layout of the component supply unit on the screen are provided.
- Maintenance support functions that display information of regular maintenance time and operation content are provided.
Enlargement function option
- Large-size PCB support option allows hole recognition and insertion up to PCB size of Max. 650 mm x 381 mm.
- 2 PCB transfer option can decrease PCB loading time by half and increase productivity.
This is effective especially when insertion components are few.
AR-DCE (model No. NM-EJS4B) Data Creation & Editor System
- AR-DCE programming software can edit and optimize the program offline without affecting the machine operations.