Higher insertion speed and operation efficiency improve productivity
- Either one of 2-pitch (2.5mm/5.0mm), 3-pitch (2.5mm/5.0mm/7.5mm) or 4-pitch (2.5mm/5.0mm/7.5mm/10.0mm) spec. can be selected for insertion pitch.
- Realized high speed insertion at a rate of between 0.25 s and 0.6 s per component. even for large-size components with 3-pitch (2.5mm/5.0mm/7.5mm) or 4-pitch (2.5mm/5.0mm/7.5mm/10.0mm) spec.
- The use of guide pins makes high-density insertion possible when there is a gap between components.
Complete self-correction function ensures high reliability
- Complete self-offset function covering the entire surface of the PC board ensures accurate insertion.
With large numbers of component supply and dual-partitioned component supply units, long-term operation can be achieved.
- A total of up to 80 types of components can be mounted, with up to 32 (16 + 16) types of large-size components.
- The two-separate component supply unit enable components to be exchanged and replenished during operation. (ex. exchange mode)
Reduction of running cost
- Expendable parts of the RG131 such as the Anvil blade, lead cutter, chuck rubber and pusher rubber are compatible with those of the RHSG.
- The transfer system, the XY table, the controller and the driver can be used in any one of the Insertion machine series.
The setup and maintenance operations are standardized.
- Identical control panels are setup at the front side and the rear side of the RG131 so that operability can be significantly improved.
- The liquid crystal touch panel is employed for the control panel and easy operation can be provided by the operation guidance indication.
Japanese, English or Chinese can be selected by one touch operation as the language used for the screen displays.
- The new controller can store up to 200 types of programs. Data can be input to and output from high-capacity SD memory cards.
- NC data of our conventional equipment (RH series) can be used by the RG131.
- Setup support functions that display the component layout of the component supply unit on the screen are provided.
- Maintenance support functions that display information of regular maintenance time and operation content are provided.
Enlargement function option
- Large-size PCB support option allows hole recognition and insertion up to PCB size of Max. 650 mm x 381 mm.
- 2 PCB transfer option can decrease PCB loading time by half and increase productivity.
This is effective especially when insertion components are few.
AR-DCE (model No. NM-EJS4B) Data Creation & Editor System
- AR-DCE programming software can edit and optimize the program offline without affecting the machine operations.
|PCB dimensions (mm)||L 50 x W 50 to L 508 x W 381|
|Max. speed *1||0.25 s/component to 0.6 s/component|
|No.of component inputs||40||80 (Connection mode), 40 + 40 (Exchange mode)|
|Applicable components||Pitch 2.5 mm, 5.0 mm, 7.5 mm, 10.0 mm
Height Hn=Max. 26 mm Diameter D=Max. 18 mm
Resistor, Electrolytic capacitor, Ceramic capacitor, LED, Transistor, Filter, Resistor network
|PCB exchange time||about 2 s to about 4 s (Room temperature 20°C)|
|Insertion direction||4 directions (0 °, 90 °, -90 °, 180 °)|
|Electric source *2||3-phase AC 200 V, 3.5 kVA|
|Pneumatic source||0.5 MPa, 80 L/min (A.N.R.)|
|Dimensions (mm)||W 3 200 x D 2 417 x H 1 620 *3|
|Mass||2 250 kg||2 350 kg|
*1: On condition
*2: Compatible with 3-phase 220 / 380 / 400 / 420 / 480 V
*3: Excluding signal tower
* Values such as maximum speed may vary depending on operating conditions.
* Please refer to the “Specification” booklet for details.