- The high speed axial component insertion machine adopting sequential component supply system allow you to attain 0.12 s/ component and
transfer speed of 2 s/ board.
- The fixed component feeder unit and the out-of-component detection feature allow you to replenish components beforehand for long-term non-stop operation.
- The fixed component supply unit allow you to splice while running equipment.
- The two-separate component supply unit offer selection of connection/preparation/exchange modes according to your production style. (80-type spec only)
Preparation in advance (component setup) or equipment operation during component change-over now became possible for attaining higher operation rate.
- A full auto-recovery function is provided capable of handling insertion errors automatically for non-stop production for a long time.
- Area of occupation reduced through compact component supply unit.
(AV132 80-type is 92% vs.AV131 120-type and AV132 40-type is 90% vs.AV131 60-type)
Floor space saved and line of traffic minimized to achieve highly efficient production.
- Newly developed vertical automatic feeder enhanced stability of component supply with reduced footprint.
- Complete self-offset function covering the entire surface of the PC board ensures accurate insertion.
- The AV132 has spare parts commonality with the AVK3 and AV131 such as service life expansion of the lead cutters by reversibilty.*
- Carbide is employed for the insertion guides;prolonging their service life as a result.*
- The transfer system,the XY table and the controller can be used in any one of the Insertion machine series.
The setup and maintenance operations are standardized.
- The liquid crystal touch panel is employed for the control panel and easy operation can be provided by the operation guidance indication.
Japanese, English or Chinese can be selected by one touch operation as the language used for the screen displays.
- The new controller can store up to 200 types of programs. Data can be input to and output from high-capacity SD memory cards.
- NC data of our conventional equipment (the AV to the AV131) can be used by the AV132.
- Setup support functions that display the component layout of the component supply unit on the screen are provided.
- Maintenance support functions that display information of regular maintenance time and operation content are provided.
- Large-size PCB support option allows hole recognition and insertion up to PCB size of Max. 650 mm x 381 mm.
- 2 PCB transfer option can decrease PCB loading time by half and increase productivity.This is effective especially when insertion components are few.
- AR-DCE programming software can edit and optimize the program offline without affecting the machine operations.
*AV131 commonality specification
|PCB dimensions (mm)||L 50 x W 50 to L 508 x W 381|
|Max.speed *1||0.12 s/component|
|No.of component inputs||40 + 40 + JW (JW is optional)||40 + JW (JW is optional)|
|Applicable components||Resistors1/8 W,1/6 W,1/4 W,1/2 W, Jumper wire (tin-plated wire), Diodes, Cylindrical ceramic capacitor|
|PCB exchange time||about 2.0 s|
|Insertion direction||4 directions (0 °, 90 °, 180 °, 270 °)|
|Electric source *2||3-phase AC 200 V, 3.5 kVA|
|Pneumatic source||0.5 MPa, 200 L/min (A.N.R.)|
|Dimensions (mm)||W 3 106 x D 2 300 x H 1 575 mm *3||W 2 104 x D 2 300 x H 1 575 *3|
|Mass *4||2 648 kg||2 228 kg|
*1 : On condition
*2 : Compatible with 3-phase 220 / 380 / 400 / 420 / 480 V
*3 : Excluding signal tower
*4 : Only for main body
* Values such as maximum speed may vary depending on operating conditions.
* Please refer to the “Specification” booklet for details.