iWNB (Integrated Welding Management System) Overview
Although our customer’s issues are different, iWNB makes proposals for stable production and productivity improvement through “Digitalization” and ”Visualization” of equipment operation status and quality information.
What iWNB can do
iWNB not only manages the welding related items, but can also check various items such as equipment operations and production information through “Digitalization" and "Visualization".
|1||Management Index||KPI||Check the Key Performance Indicator (KPI)|
|2||OEE||Check the Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)|
|3||Operation Information||Operation Status||Check current operation status.|
|4||Operation Record||Check past operation record.|
|5||Production Information||Production Status||Check production status of the day.|
|6||Production Results||Check past production results.|
|7||Average Cycle Time||Check cycle time per work.|
|8||Cost Performance||Check the cost performance of electric, wire, and gas expense per work.|
|9||Production Plan||Input the production plan.|
|10||Traceability||Welding Result List||Check the program list, welding errors, welding results, and welding seam information.|
|11||Error History||Error List||Check the list of occurred errors.|
|12||Small Stop Ranking||Display the small stop ranking from the most frequent to the least.|
|13||Major Stop Ranking||Display the major stop ranking from the longest stop time to the least.|
|14||Maintenance||Load Factor||Check the robot 6-axis motor load factor. Set up the notification.|
|15||Feed Motor Current||Check the feed motor electric current. Set up the notification.|
|16||Tip Replacement Timing||Estimate the tip wear from the degree of the output current drop.|
* A “small stop” is a frequently occurring stop although it has a short stop time.
(It is judged as a small stop if the following formula is satisfied: Recovered date and time - Occurred date and time ≤ 10 minutes)
* A “major stop” is a stop that has a long stop time.
(It is judged as a major stop if the following formula is satisfied: Recovered date and time - Occurred date and time ≧ 30 minutes)
Customer Benefits that iWNB provides
These are the specific examples of the benefits that we provide to our customers through iWNB.
”Visualization” by iWNB requires 1. iWNB PC (including the software) and 2. Robot License.
iWNB is a web application and can be accessed from a client PC browser.
Benefits of web applications
- Can be connected and checked anytime from a PC that is connected to the company network.
- No need to install software on the client PC, thus it saves labor on program distributions, etc.
- The operation response is mainly determined by the server performance, and does not affect client performance much.
*As for a customer’s network environment, please prepare on your own.
Precautions upon purchase
Please make sure to read the precautions below before purchasing iWNB.
- iWNB supports Panasonic welding robot WG3 series, WGH3 series, and G3 series only; it does not support any robots from other manufacturers.
Please contact your nearest sales office for details.
- As for the iWNB sales price, contract, operating environment, and details of the items prepared by the customers, please make an inquiry to the nearest sales office.