- Large withstanding surge current capability in compact sizes.
- Lineup from general electronic equipment to industrial use.
- Wide range of varistor voltages.
- With small size, contributing to mount space saving in power supply circuits in ECU
- Conforming to load dump surge test of JASO A-1, ISO7637-2
- Conforming to AEC Q-200
- Conforming to ISO/TS16949
- Achieving high reliability suitable for in-vehicle installation
High temperature load: 2000hours at125℃
Heat cycle： within the range of -40 to 125℃
- Applicable to flow, reflow and hand soldering
Various usage in ECU
・ Load dump surge is generated when the battery line is disconnected while the alternator is generating power. →Bypass the surge current to the GND to protect ECU
Characteristics of products
Molded with resin
Absorb large energy with small body
same as Zener diode and having no polarity
Replacing TVS with Varistor
Contributing to the reduction in size and weight of ECU
Characteristics of products JASO A-1 test (P/N：ERZHF2M220D)
Characteristics of products ISO7637-2 test
■Test Pulse 5a (12V system)
Increasing effective volume and surge tolerance realizes
miniaturization and weight reduction of components.